Manganese Chloride granules for Alloy industry
1. manganese chloride granule molecular formula: MnCl2
2. manganese chloride granule molecular weight: 125.84
3. Appearance: rose pink, 1~ 5mm granule
4. Standard and specification:
HG/ T3816-2006 Standard
Fundamental ingredient content( MnCl2) : 98.0%
Water insoluble substance: 0.05%
Water H2O : 0.8%
Sulphate( as per SO42- ) : 0.01%
iron ( as per Fe3+ ) : 20 ppm
heavy Metal( as per Pb2+ ) 20 ppm
calcium ( as per Ca2+ ) 250 ppm
magnesium ( as per Mg2+ ) 100ppm
nickel as per Ni 2+ 50ppm
5. Usage: This product is suitable to be used on the
magnesium-manganese alloy and aluminum-manganese alloy.
6. Utilization Advantage in Alloy Production:
1.Simple process to add, and makes the alloy component adjusting
2.Guaranteeing the stability of each lot’ s alloy component and
3.Using cost is less than the one of using AlMn15 alloy.
4.Granuleproduct can improve the production environment.
5.Improving the performance of special alloy.
6.Reducing the packing cost and transportation cost since the
density of the granule manganese chloride anhydrous is higher than
the one of the powder product by three times almost.
7. Package: 25kg bag
8. Capability: 800~ 1000Tons/ year
Manganese Chloride granules for Alloy industry Images